What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Why List With Us?
Homes listed by Team Team sold on average for 27 percent above their listing price in 2022, compared with just 3 percent over the listing price for homes on the Garden State MLS overall.
That’s top dollar for your home!
How do we do this?
While every client and every home is unique, we have found applying my three simple principles bring superior results:
- Pricing your home in the “sweet spot” to attract the most interest
- Staging your home either digitally or in real time in order to maximize aesthetic appeal
- Marketing your home strategically to reach the most qualified potential buyers
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Facebook, Yelp, Instagram, Twitter, the Garden State MLS, New Jersey MLS, Hudson County MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Trulia, and dozens of other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here